Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yesterday was Freelancer Pay Day at LPJ Design...

The one thing I like the most about my company, Louis Porter Jr Design, is that I do my best to pay my freelancers right after they turn something up to a week of turning something in. A hear from a lot of freelancers that sometimes they don't get paid for a job for several months.  I have found it better for everyone involved to pay as fast as you can, even sometimes faster than you can. For example, all the writing at artwork for Obsidian Twilight has already been paid for. Nobody is waiting for any money to come their way. Profits from other LPJ Design paid for the Obsidian Twilight work.  My products do the hard work of generating sales and profit so I can make MORE products that bring in MORE MONEY! Even though, Kevin O'Leary is kind of an asshole, he does understand what is the "truth of business" and how important money and cashflow is.  Generate cashflow and that will help your business survive. Survival is the name of the game.  It is really kind of simple. Now all you have to do is the work to get there. Happy Pay Day! Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment