Monday, June 21, 2010

Obsidian Twilight Cover with more detail and Facebook request...


As you can see this cover for Obsidian Twilight is more detailed, but we are still making some serious changes to this one including removing the huge hammer. I thought this was a good ideas and as you can see I was wrong about that.  Enjoy.

Oh yes by the way, Facebook request. A lot of you have attempted to friend me under my Louis Porter Jr. profile and not my Louis Porter Jr. Design profile.  In my Louis Porter Jr. profile I only link to friends, family, co-workers or people I have actually met in person face to face.  The Louis Porter Jr Design profile is the profile for all the business related stuff.  So if you see me ignore you on Louis Porter Jr. don't take it personal. Louis Porter Jr. is for fun, Louis Porter Jr. Design is for business.  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment