Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just two pieces of art left for Obsidian Twilight RPG Setting...

It is kind of funny to realize that this whole Obsidian Twilight project that started on Thursday October 9th, 2008 with this post is days away from being completed and released at RPGNow.com and Paizo.com. This has bee a complete labor of love for me from beginning to end and I have enjoyed just about everything with it (There are always ways some bad spots when developing).  I am glad I had the change to do this setting since I know this is something I wanted play and no one else would have done it.  Plus this gave me the chance to build my second fantasy setting (NeoExodus: A House Divided being my first) from the ground up. When Obsidian Twilight is finished I hope you pick it up and enjoy it as much as I had making it.  And if I have not said it yet I would like to thank everyone who worked on this project: James ‘Grim’ Desborough, Nicholas John Oefinger, Gleydson A. Caetano, Carlos Herrera Portilla and Jason Rainville, Guillermo Angel , Eduardo Bromhbley, Gleydson A. Caetano, Anthony Cournoyer, Ean Moody, Alejandro García Palomares, Carlos Herrera Portilla and Jason Walton. This could not have been done without you.  Thanks again!  So enjoy this rough sketch of the Blood Duelist Prestige Class and just hold on for a few more days.  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment