Friday, April 2, 2010

Where is the RPGNow iPad App?


iPad Preview - iVerse Comics from Michael Murphey on Vimeo.

OK this is simple, iPad comes out Saturday RPGNow.com should have their iPad App out Saturday.  Have you heard anything about a RPGNow.com iPad App?  Neither have I and that is the problem.  I have about Marvel Comics App and even Paizo is talking about an app, but where is RPGNow.com?  I hope they are working on this one, beacuase will be a license to print money for us in the PDF RPG market.  Well maybe not print money, but it will be MORE MONEY for us which is a good thing. I just hope they are working on this one.  RPGNow.com missed an opportunity by not offering their affiliate PDF stores to retailers with websites and I don't want them to miss out on this.  Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. Well I just asked them,

    j/k Instead of you know pulling an LPjr and opening my big mouth first j/k

    Their approach is "wait and see" and they are focused right now on their print on demand project with Lightning Source.

    Rpgnow is 4 guys not Marvel Comics backed by Disney.

    Paizo is "talking" about it, as far as I know they are not launching one Sat.

    Steve Russell
    Rite Publishing

    ReplyDelete