Tuesday, December 15, 2009

[BLEEPING] Wayne [BLEEPING] Reynolds…what the [BLEEP] - [A rant by LPJ]


I can say with honestly that LPJ Design does one thing better than 95% of the PDF RPG publishers in the market today and that is our artwork and graphic design. The artistic work we do, on the budget we do it for, is AMAZING! This isn’t me being cocky. It is the truth. I make sure all the LPJ Design products look great, even though they are made on a shoestring budget and I do mean SHOESTRING BUDGET! All the artists I work with are top notch and I keep their identities on most of them hidden because their work is so good I don’t want anyone else using them. But there is one artist that when I see his work, he makes me realize no one even comes close. It is like magic on the paper. It is always THE BEST…

[Rant on] …and that artwork belongs to Wayne [BLEEPING] Reynolds. That [BLEEPING] guy is [BLEEPING] ridiculous. His artwork is [BLEEPING] top notch. No one else in the [BLEEPING] industry today even come close to the [BLEEPING] work he is doing. What the [BLEEP]! It is not [BLEEPING] natural to be that [BLEEPING] talented. [BLEEPING] Wayne Reynolds is [BLEEPING] sick. I swear, if I see him on the [BLEEPING] street, I am going to cut off his [BLEEPING] hands. He is so [BLEEPING] good, I am actually jealous of his [BLEEPING] talent. Paizo just [BLEEPING] released their [BLEEPING] Advanced Player Guide playtest with all the art by [BLEEPING] Wayne Reynolds, and even in [BLEEPING] black and white pencil sketches, they [BLEEPING] look amazing! I hate that [BLEEPING] Wayne Reynolds. He is too [BLEEPING] good. [Rant off]

Sorry for all that [BLEEPING] language. My mom reads my blog you know. Talk to you later…

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha. Yeah, Wayne Reynolds has some mother-[BLEEPING] skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, this reminds me -- I've got some art stuff I need to ask you about. Could you drop me a line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I was amazingly [bleeping] lucky to get to use the [bleeping] awesome artwork he did for Jade Oath.

    I will also like to say he is a hell of a nice guy to, we gave him a t-shirt of the BETA cover we are doing for Heroes of the Jade Oath we gave out at Gencon this year, and he HUNG IT UP IN HIS {Bleeping] Boooth! I am just a small micropress, and I was so proud.

    Steve Russell
    Rite Publishing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own the original painting of the picture posted above.

    Just saying.

    --Erik Mona

    ReplyDelete