Friday, November 13, 2009

The new Project X is the most daring project I have ever thought of …

While at work I came up with the newest idea for my latest Project X. I don’t have a real name of the product yet so I will be calling it Project X for a while. What is this Project X? Well first off, it is not a RPG or game of any type. It is completely internet based and best of all it could change and revolutionize a complete industry. That is not a boast, it is an actual fact. This could change an industry like how iTunes and the iPod changed the music industry. No really. It is that big. What is it? I am not telling. Well at least for now, until I finish the business plan for it and do some cash flow projections. Project X will be a multi-million dollar idea with massive repercussion in its industry. So first I need to find some back end web developers (elance.com and Craislist.com here I come!) and then I have to look at getting funding from a venture capital firm. I mean LOTS of funding. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment