Monday, November 16, 2009

DC Comics' Second Feature Idea


One of my favorite business ideas of late has been DC Comics' Second Feature in comic.  DC has added 8 pages of a different story and increased the cost from $2.99 to $3.99 with their Second Feature idea and I think it was a genius idea.  Marvel increased the price from $2.99 to $3.99 without increasing the page count or quality.  DC always to me seemed to look very far in the future business-wise on good ideas they what to do.  This Second Feature idea I think would work well in the RPG industry on adventures like a full adventure with a continuing Sidetrek attached to it.  The main adventure could be a one-off with the sidetrk being part one of six.  Just some thing I was think about.  Maybe I will do something about it.  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment