Monday, October 19, 2009

Done with the move, now back to Pathfinder projects...

Now that we are in the new house / LPJ Design Headquarters, I can go back to focusing on my Pathfinder projects that have been on hold due to the move. Two of them are in a state of flux and might be changing very much in the near future, so I can't talk about them. Sorry. I have also come up with a great Pathfinder Roleplaying Game product that I am not really to announce. Sorry. But this one will be perfect for those looking to break into the business of RPG writing. So if you have hopes and dreams of writing RPGs this is for you. Lastly, I have completed Undefeatable 6: Rangers so you will be seeing that later today Tuesday at the latest. This one is only 99 cents so get your dollars bills out. See not all bad news. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment