Thursday, August 27, 2009

Working, working and more working on Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Products

I have doing a lot of things behind of the scences of later so not a lot of posting. But if you have been paying attention you have noticed that we have SIX PRODUCTS (two freebies and four for sale) available for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Games License. What makes this even more interesing, I that I have three more projects waiting on deck to be released. The next Undefeatable focusing on Clerics will be available this weekend so you will have even more feats to thrill your players or GMs with. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game products are moving like powerhouse, with three of them in the top 20 at RPGNow.com. I can so far the support of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is a complete success (like when I first released product with M&M Superlink) and more support will be available soon. So stay tuned. Talk ro you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment