Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Grand Theft Exodus webcomic: Moving at light speed...

Well it looks my artist is Superman on the weekends. He completed the initial panels that we have planned for release of the Grand Theft Exodus webcomic release. We plan on releasing four (4) panels initially then going on to release one (1) panel a week. If the Grand Theft Exodus webcomic gets interest then we will increase the frequency to twice a week and up to a maximum of 5 times a week (Oh the beautiful dream!). So with ahead of schedule of 2 weeks I started working on the all new Grand Theft Exodus webcomic website. I would like to have everything done and completed and up at the LPJ Design website by mid August (Just in time for my birthday). I hope to have the stats of Niobe and Tahki completed and for the fans of the upcoming Pathfinder Roleplaying Game soon after that. Just wait a little longer. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment