Thursday, June 11, 2009

Book to Read: The 4-Hour Work Week

I have talked about this book, The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss, a WHOLE bunch of times on this blog. I read the entire book in Trinidad & Tobago while and vacation and I have been using what I have learned to make some extra money and ideas. Plus this book is FULL OF INFORMATION that is useful in any business that you might work in. Plus there is a full section that teaches you how you can talk to your boss to get them on board with you work from home (see page 207). I am going to use it to see if I can pull it off and I will let you know to see how that works out. It is an interesting and entertaining read. Go to your local Borders and read the first chapter for free and then purchase it from Amazon (great way to “test drive” a product). Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment