Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Mercury Men and LPJ Design…


Garth happened to mention this in an update he did at his site and I was so interested in I decided to look up the writer / director Chris Preksta. After speaking to a few contacts I know, I got in touch with him directly as we spoke over the phone about his series, what it took to product it (not as expensive as I thought) and would they be interested in doing other material in various genres (which they are). What made this call even better was I found out most of the people who worked on this project are also RPG gamers. So I told him a little be about Haven: City of Violence and NeoExodus: A House Divided. It looks like we will be meeting up with each other mostly during San Diego Comic Con to meet face to face and see what happens. It is always good to meet with nice creative people who want to do cool things. I can’t wait to talk to him again.

PS: I almost forgot, Chris is also a great cartographer and we might even do a side project of e-tile for sale at RPGNow.com. Keep your fingers crossed. Talk to you later…

1 comment:

  1. Just curious: What was his production budget? Drop me a line if you don't want to respond publicly.

    ReplyDelete