Monday, May 25, 2009

Home from vacation and back to work...

I have not left the US since 1985 (in which I traveled to France with my 9th grade French class), so this vacation trip to Trinidad & Tobego was very special (since I was going to meet the rest of my wife's family). I was a great trip! Trinidad & Tobego was beautiful, relaxing and Maracas Beach was very cool and make sure you get the Bake and Shark from Richard's when you are there. It is SOOOO GOOOODDDD!!! Now since the vacation is over, well it is back to work...

Over the vacation I read and finished The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferris. For those in the field of creating content like we are in, YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK!!! The amount of ideas that you get reading this book will be massive. Using this book I have finally decided how I can get LPJ Digital off the ground and make sure it is an amazing sucess. Plus the tons of great sources of online materials that will help you save money are AMAZING! so do yourself a favor and go get this book now. The massive amount of sales you make will thank you for it. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment