Friday, April 10, 2009

What happened to Sidetrek Adventure Weekly 3: Empire of Tears?

That is easy, it is called the U.S. economy and you can find it in a state of depression. Empire of Tears was going to be my last non-setting based OGL adventure series. I think the idea and concepts of adventure paths was a great idea and doing both S.A.W. 1 & 2 taught me a lot about that process. I did make some mistakes when I did these series (the original price of the subscription series was to low; the number of artists who flaked and had to be replaced) but I did lean it is possible to do it right if you plan well in advance. So now I am thinking, we me back working again and the economy moving in a better direction should I think about doing Empire of Tears again? Well I am thinking about it. I have to see if I have the resources to really do it right. With the first adventure being named “Obey or Die”, you can kind see why I have to do it right from the start. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment