Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Obsidian Twilight Race: Hellion

Here is a race I am workign on for Obsidian Twilight. I am still working on on this one but I wanted to hear some people's input on it. I built it using the Race Creation Cookbook. Thanks!
  • Medium: As Medium creatures, Hellion have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
  • Slow: Hellion base land speed is 20 feet.
  • Damage Reduction 4/Cold Iron: Hellion are covered by a rock-like exterior that provide them with protection from attacks.
  • Cold Iron Vulnerability: 1d6 additional points of damage not reduced by damage reduction. This damage stacks with weapon damage if applicable.
  • Light Fortification (Ex): When a critical hit or sneak attack is scored on a Hellion, there is a 25% chance that the critical hit or sneak attack is negated and damage is instead rolled normally.
  • +4 to Str
  • -2 to Dex and Cha
Let me know. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment