Sunday, January 25, 2009

Obsidian Twilight questions...

Over the last few weeks, we have ad a lot of interesting questions come from the patrons of the Obsidian Twilight project and I thhink a lot of them will help make the project even more of a success. Our resident "Race Creation expert" Joshua Cole has ripped apart my inital races for Obsidian Twilight and forces me to rethink a few of them from the ground up. I really trust Joshua take on races. After working with me on the races for NeoExodus: A House Divided I know he understands what makes a race fun and playable. Even though we can't show you the "crunchy stuff", here are the names of the races and let's see what you can guess what they are like: Exalted, Hallowed, Khymer, Osirian and Raijin. We are still working on one last race, but I have not really decided what I want them to be. Oh well, back to the salt mine. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment