Tuesday, December 16, 2008

[Obisian Twilight] Making races...

Since I have been working very hard on Project X of late, I have only been thinking about what races I could create for Obsidian Twilight. And I wonder if I might have to go back on a comment that I made earlier on what kind of races I wouldn't make. I said I would do no animal hybrid races. Well now all I can think of is cool races, but they I keep going back to animal hybrid races and how cool this one would be, or how cool that one would be. I think I might have bit off more than I can chew. So I have to wonder, am I going to cop out and do animal hybrid races?

Well I am no quitter, and I have not run from a challenge and today IS NOT a good day to start running. Obsidian Twilight is bad ass because we are not copping out and taking the easy road. The four races that we have now are unique and interesting to play, so the rest of them will be also. I just have to dig deep and think of what cool races I and the Obsidian Twilight team can come up with. Stay tuned it getting crazy over here. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment