Monday, December 15, 2008

International Traveler...

It looks like I pulled off a minor miracle and in just one week I was able to apply and GET BACK my all new US Passport. I have not been out of the country in over two decades (Canada doesn't count). But now that the majority of the wife's family is in Trinidad, I am going to be travelling a who lot more interntationally. With that, the 2009 comic book convention schedule I am looking at is going to be MegaCon, San Diego (The first time finally), Baltimore Comic Con, Fan Expo Canada, DragonCon, and one of the Wizard World cons. This is going to be my busiest business year yet.

In the Project X front, we are coing very close to have the announce ready fro Projects. I have gotten back some [CLASSIFIED] from [CLASSIFIED] and [CLASSIFIED] [CLASSIFIED] great!!! So in less that 16 days you will know what Project X is. Stay tuned it is goign to be a lot of fun. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment