Thursday, August 21, 2008

The changing face of TV is now online...

Now with Rosario Dawson’s Gemini Division being online, I think TV shows as we know them are changing in ways that Hollywood can even understand. Sanctuary was one of the first online shows that proved it can be done. Knowing that and being in South Florida (A well know place where everyone wantes to shoot in), I think it might be something that I am need to look more seriously into. I already have a good friend and his wife, who is in the "business", so my idea of doing a online television production company may not be that crazy of an idea. I guess it is time to talk to Alex about how everything was working on Broken and how to get money to do this kind of thing. Entertainment is a whole new world, with the internet being the new player on the block that changes everything. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment