Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Teaming up...

Right now, I am in the process of getting together with several other well known PDF and RPGNow publishers and teaming up to do speciality projects. The building of alliance is something that goes on in a limited amount in the RPG industry. Most companies don't work with each other for various reasons. But with the changes of 4e and now Paizo going 3P, I think now is the time it is better to start meeting new friends and working together for the betterment of us all.

There was a time in the RPG PDF industry where this was more of a common thing, but with the current "unstability", a lot a people are taking the "wait and see approach". Well I hate waiting when I don't have to, so that is the reason for me wanting to team up. Plus more importantly, the PDF market is in better condition then it has been a while. There are still dominate people in the market, but small companies can still make smart business moves and draw interest to their company. Plus if you are waiting until January 2009 so you can release your 4e product, or any products, I think you are going to get more competition then you ever thought was possible.

Now with this said, I think I am going to take my first official "attack" on 4e and the New WOTC. I think it will make a good product that people want to see, but best of all, it is so obvious I am surprised no one has done it yet. Well as soon as it is ready, I will release it to every one. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment