Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Intelligence, Canada's version of the Wire, cancelled...

I love GOOD TV shows from Canada. Degrassi. The Collector. Hell even The Border. I don't know what it is, but I love to watch TV shows from Canada. One of the best I have seen in a while was Intelligence. It had the same type of vibe that that The Wire had, so you know I was interested and hooked. BUT of course like The Wire, while getting rave reviews from all over, not enough people were watching it. And with that Intelligence was cancelled. But now there is a rumor that Intelligence was not cancel for low viewership but "Hitting a little to close to home". I don't know if it is true, but I can only hope that Chris Haddock can get the show picked up by U.S. TV studios to make a American version of the show. The sad part is, that I will not be as good in the U.S., but I can only hope...

PS: Here is another piece of interesting BitTorrent News: CBC releases show on Bittorrent. CBC-TV first in North America to release prime-time show on BitTorrent. Could this be the first step in making BitTorrent the easy way to "watch TV"? Only time will tell. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment