Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Porter Financial Group

A lot of you may not know that I have a few "side businesses" on top of LPJ Design. One of my more successful businesses has been Porter Financial Group. Porter Financial Group is based off of the service Prosper.com. Prosper.com is a peer-to-peer lending website that I have been a member of since May 2006. So far on Prosper.com, I have been a lender and I have made a loan from Prosper.com (Took 7 days for me to get a loan for $5,000 at 11% interest. Try that with your bank with no collatoral.). I think Prosper.com is a great way to get a small loan for those looking to start their own RPG PDF business or even grow their business. Just something you might want to think of to help get you started in the RPG Publishing Game. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment