Friday, October 12, 2007

Captain America's Back!!! but Steve Rogers is still dead.

I knew that this was coming, and now that it is here I am "kinda" glad. While this is not Steve Rogers, I am glad to see "Captain America" returning to the Marvel Universe. While this is a new person and costume change (I kind of like it, but I wished the new costume would be more like the Ultimate's Cap's WWII Uniform. Now that is BAD ASS!!!). Now I have to wait and see what is "New and Different" with this Cap. With Ed Brubaker writing Captain America I am not worried. I have not liked everything (Bucky is DEAD!), I have liked something (The concept behind the Winter Soldier is cool!) so I will give it a chance. January is going to be a very interesting month. Talk to you later...




No comments:

Post a Comment