Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Waiting for NeoExodus...

I am waiting for all kinds of NeoExodus: A House Divided stuff to come in. There are rougly 4 to 7 NeoExodus project will be complete and ready to go by this weekend. This project is really not starting to gain and pick up speed. Plus while all this is going on I am working on the special spin-off / tie-in project to NeoExodus which I have officially named:

Xao: Island of Iron and Silk

This is a lot of fun doing the research and adding in all kinds of refences to tons of fun Chinese influences from the Shaw Brothers films of the 1970s and 1980s to even Kill Bill. This is going to be a cool special project. I might be asking some of my regular NeoExodus writers to help me on this one. I hope this can be a boxset that I release to stores when done. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment