Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New TV Show, New Idea...

I love watching TV shows on the Internet. It gives me a chance to see all kinds of new and interesting shows that I would not normally get to see. Including this new TV show from BBC that I have just discovered named Jekyll. I am not going to tell you what the series is about, you can go to the link for that, but I will tell you watching it has inspired be with a cool idea for D20 / OGL adventures. Most adventures are very linear and are basically a drama. But what if you got to play an adventure and it was a psychological thriller / supernatural thriller instead. Increase the paranoia level to 11 and let people have at it. We attempted that with Cold Visitor and it turned out well. But what if we even when futher with it? Could we drive a party to go crazy? I think I will be talking to my writers about this one. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment