Monday, April 2, 2007

My Weekend Extravaganza!


Well this was truly a GEEK weekend. A very good friend of mine, Tate Ottati, owner Tate's Comics had their 14th Annual Half Off Sale. Tate has two sales a year, this one and the Halloween Sale both are ALWAYS great deals for good stuff. How goo are the deals, well all old comics were 50% off in the store (6,000 sq. feet of store) and outside in the large tent (Think HUGE!) you could get back issues 5 for a $1 OR fill a long box for $35! Now when I went I only planned to spend $20, BUT when I started getting my comic outside together I decided it made more sense to get the long box. So now I have roughly 300 more comic book to go thru and get some great ideas to work with. Comic books, my breeding ground for great ideas. Talk to you later...