Monday, April 2, 2007

My Weekend Extravaganza!


Well this was truly a GEEK weekend. A very good friend of mine, Tate Ottati, owner Tate's Comics had their 14th Annual Half Off Sale. Tate has two sales a year, this one and the Halloween Sale both are ALWAYS great deals for good stuff. How goo are the deals, well all old comics were 50% off in the store (6,000 sq. feet of store) and outside in the large tent (Think HUGE!) you could get back issues 5 for a $1 OR fill a long box for $35! Now when I went I only planned to spend $20, BUT when I started getting my comic outside together I decided it made more sense to get the long box. So now I have roughly 300 more comic book to go thru and get some great ideas to work with. Comic books, my breeding ground for great ideas. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment