Monday, March 5, 2007

14 Days, 10 Products...

I have been looking over my production schedule for the next two weeek and I noticed (Well it is hard to miss) that I have 10 products to go out over that same time. 10 Completed products. I have once again ramped up my production schedule to help build the company while at the same time I am getting ready to go back into the arena of actual book publishing. This is the dangerous part of any good business, Controlled Growth. For the company to succeed and grow at the right rate I need in have a 10 to 15% monthly increase and growth. Now this is very possible to do, but I have to keep it controlled so I can make sure this growth does not burn out too soon. Plus I need to also keep my focus on keeping myself sane while all this is going on. This is what business is really about. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment