Monday, June 22, 2015

The artwork carries it all...

While the kickstarter has been going on, I am working on Chronicles of the Gatekeepers (Our multiverse based adventure multi-path by Michael McCarty) layout and I wanted to get inspired on a cover for the Adventure Alpha: To Save a Soul. So I went to my favorite out of business comic book company, CrossGen​ and Jim Cheung​ for something I could use. And this is what I got my creative juices flowing. Then for the Omega adventure, I stuck with Crossgen but I when with artist Yanick Paquette​, Negation cover #11.
But with all this going on, I still need a cover for the sidetreks that I could use multiples of times. And out of the blue can Ivan Reis​ cover from DC Comics​ JLA. All these will work well on helping the artist come up with the correct image to help make this series even more appealing. What do you think? Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment