Louis Porter Jr. Design, has released Vehicles of Legend for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game at RPGNow.com and DriveThruRPG.com. Here is information on this product:
The high seas are not the only place Vehicles of Legend to have high adventure! It does not matter if the crafts does sail the waters, and even land or sky; this sourcebook offer innumerable resources of maritime action, pillage, and exhilaration for those who use this sourcebook. With this sourcebook you will find 10 exceptional and distinct vehicles, each with a fascinating account of it travels, and historical adventures plus detailed statistics for the vehicles. It does not mater id that are part of a pirate based adventure path, or something more interesting and unique, the following crafts are sure to spice up any adventure:
- Calamar - Fashioned in the likeness of a giant squid, the Calamar’s hull of burnished bronze and lacquered steel
- Century Osprey – Famous for its ability to cover distances with impossible speed, the ship can evade the most dogged pursuit.
- Doom Lord’s Chariot - Ensconced in his flying sarcophagus, the Doom Lord overran much of a nearby kingdom, turning it to a desolate waste.
- Frost Jarl’s War Tower – When the giants want to strike fear into their foes—whether they be giants, puny humans, or something else—they bring the war tower to bear.
- Ibis – Created through a cooperation of the best wizards, alchemists, and clergy, the regal ship was named the Ibis, after the sacred bird and symbol of Tamelar.
- Iron Leviathan - The beast is said to be a great whale with plates of metal for its hide, one large enough to swallow entire ships.
- Nomad Of The Void - Slipping easily from the bonds of worlds, it glides into the silvery void, making for whatever destination its pilot wills.
- Shrike - Small, sleek, and fast, these shrikes guard and protect the flying transport against aerial predators and other, less common dangers.
- Sir Cullen’s Intelligent Terrestrial Transport – One of his greatest assets is his longtime companion, a gift from an old wizard friend many years dead: an intelligent item capable of self-propulsion as well as speech, which coaches Sir Cullen in all things social.
- Stygian Warwagon - Crafted by the daemons of Abaddon, this vehicle serves only one purpose: the delivery of pain.