Friday, October 3, 2014

Still working on the update to NeoExodus campaign setting book…

So I am working on the revamp of NeoExodus campaign settingbook, and I am AMAZED about how much art will be in this book. In addition to using art we have already used we are still adding MORE artwork. For example we are doing new artwork for the races of Cavian, Enuka (See here), Gevet and Sasori.  The reason being many of the pieces were created years ago and need updating. Also we are adding flag for each empire (in color) so you can get a better idea of the usage of the symbols we use for the empires. Plus I want to add more content for the race in the way of additional race traits. I personally what each race to have at least four racial traits. I think it will give the races a more balanced feel and the ability to make a more “unique” version for PCs.  And for some reason I will be adding in height, weight and age charts for each of the races. People seem to get really crazy if this is missing.  I don’t know when this will be finished but it is keeping me excited. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment