Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My secret love affair with Pintrest…

For some reason, many people don’t know about my love affair with Pintrest. I LOVE Pintrest. It is the best site for any publisher looking to improve the look of their product and get GREAT design ideas. I mean, this sight is made for those people who are visually snobs like me.  Just search the term "Pathfinder" and you will get tons of the covers that the folks of Paizo have done from the mock-up covers to the final released versions. Just search "comic book covers" and you will get a LOT of ideas of how exciting a cover should be. I mean just look at Uncanny X-Men 141. It is one of the most iconic covers in the history of comics. Why? Just look at it and there is your answer.   So if you want to get inspired do yourself a favor and join Pintrest and even checkout my page. You will be glad you did. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment