Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Cross of Fire Saga – The adventure BEFORE the adventure…

I originally conceived Cross of Fire as a 4-part adventure path, but as I continued working and developing on it I noticed that I need to add an additional adventure at the end to of the adventure path to [REDACTED]. But then I kept thinking about how to start this adventure path, since really most people accidently wind up in the Obsidian Apocalypse setting. So with that, we needed a side trek / mini-adventure to make it easier for them to transition to the setting and give them a taste of the setting. And out of that can the adventure path side trek / pre-adventure, “Long Way Home”. I created an light outline for them for the writers and editors to see where I am planning to go, but it is still lose enough for the writer to add their own flair to the adventure. 

Long Way Home: Level 8 – 9
  1.  PCs arrive in the Obsidian Apocalypse setting and battle a [REDACTED] and save [REDACTED]
  2.   Recover and get info about Obsidian Apocalypse setting from [REDACTED]
  3.  [REDACTED] attack the PCs and a [REDACTED] happens.
  4.  [REDACTED] [REDACTED] themselves and attack
While it doesn’t make complete sense due to all the [REDACTED] comments, you can see there is an actual plan of what we want to do. At least this far.  Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment