Monday, August 19, 2013

Moving Products to Pay What You Want business model from Free…

We have A LOT of products that we have given away for free in the past.  I thought free was a great way to draw interest but when you give something away for free people seem to think it has not value to it.  This has been tested over and over and the results are the same.  So I decided to add some value to my freeproducts by making them “Pay what you want” via RPGNow.com.    For example we have had nearly 3,000 downloads of our Initiative Cards and there are have been only 4 reviews. This seems very common with free products, tons of download few reviews. What I will be doing is that we will release a “free” product, it will be free for 1 week, after that we will move it to Pay What You Want business model.  I think this will be helpful for us long term and add value to the work we are doing.  I guess we will see. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment