Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Moving in many directions at the same time…


Right now I feel that I am busier than ever. I have to start writing work on the Obsidian Apocalypse project and keep everything moving along in the realm of NeoExodus Legacies, plus I am focusing on the upcoming NeoExodus webcomic, Grand Theft Exodus. I have to still talk to people about starting our independent fiction publishing line tentatively called Hard Ink and getting that off the ground. In addition, start working on the development of the new free adventure for Dreamscarred Press’ Kickstarter and start planning our next kickstarter project for Spring of 2013 for Free RPG Day. I am a busy publisher. Sometime I feel that I am TOO busy with so many projects but I am glad to be working with such organized people that help me do what I need to do much easier.  This is the part of business that I really enjoy, the chaos of it all.  But the long term payoff is something that will be MORE than worth it, and for that I am very happy. So let me get back to work for me. Thanks for giving me a moment to vent and get my feeling out.  Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment