Saturday, August 25, 2012

9 Days to go: JP Chapleau is joining Obsidian Apocalypse!!!

Some people just can’t take “No” for an answer and JP is one of those people.

 About a month ago while working on NeoExodus in general and getting everything ready on several project that we are working on there, he told me that he want to work on Obsidian Apocalypse and I said no. The reason being is that I didn’t want to burn him out on so many different projects going on at the same time. But JP did care and every opportunity he had he kept bring it up that he wanted to work on Obsidian Apocalypse. Now after 25 days of him doing this, I have finally decided maybe I should bring him on. I mean let’s be honest he knows Pathfinder rules backwards and forwards, was a Venture Captain for Pathfinder Society and he has done great work for me. So looking at it now, it seems silly to keep him off a project he wants so badly on. So let’s take a second and thank JP for joining up with this fantastic project. I know you are only going to bring excellence to this. As always, thanks for your support on this kickstarter! Click here to support us!

No comments:

Post a Comment