Thursday, June 21, 2012

T-minus 2 weeks to PaizoCon...

I am very excited to say that in just two weeks I will be on my first trip to Seattle were I will get the opportunity to show off all of the coolness of LPJ Design, specifically NeoExodus, to a large group of Pathfinder fanatics at PaizoCon. I missed last year’s PaizonCon due to my wife’s cancer, but this year it looks like its all systems GO and I cannot wait. I have shipped off everything to Paizo for the con. My flight and hotel room have been confirmed and everything is looking good. I just have to put together one last sample book of what are plans are going to be with Obsidian Apocalypse. The best art of this will be the first time that JP and I are actually going to meet face to face. So expect high level of foolishness to come out of this.

 Plus I will be talking to several freelancers about upcoming projects and I will be picking up a few things for me from the other 3PP there. Of course I will be talking to some of the member of Paizo for business issues (Liz Courts will be getting a few free drinks from me) and that VERY, VERY secret project that I would like to announce. So I am excited to go. Good times ahead. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment