Saturday, December 10, 2011

Adding interesting visual elements to special rewards for our Kickstater project..


Here is an interesting visual elements idea that I “stole” from the highly successful Womanthology; Massive All Female Comic Anthology! They have little banners on the side of there page that explain what their special rewards are. When I saw this I thought what a great visual element idea to kickstarter. Now giving special rewards for kickstarter is no new idea, but turning the rewards into cool looking little banners, I think will only help sell the project we are trying to build.  So I had to steal that idea and here are a few I have been working that you can expect to see in our Free RPG Day NeoExodus Adventure for Pathfinder RPG kickstarter project. 





If the project does well and we reach our goal, we will also have threshold rewards and banners so the more money we raise, the more cool things we will make.  Once again I can’t thank Steve over at Rite Publishing and Gareth at Adamant Entertainment enough for giving me great ideas and support to help make this upcoming project a success.  Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment