Louis Porter Jr. Design has released its all new sourcebook for use with The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game called Dangers & Discoveries: The Hazards and Revelations Sourcebook. Here is information on this product:
There are amazing dangers and remarkable discoveries all around us each and every day and in gaming that is no exception. For the first time ever Dangers & Discoveries: The Hazards and Revelations Sourcebook for The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game collect the best selling PDF line, Two Dozen Danders and Two Dozen Discoveries into one PDF. This sourcebook contains:
· 24 new haunts, building on the new type of hazard introduced in the Pathfinder Game Mastery Guide including Arcane Rift, Butcher’s Hill, Purple Pig Tavern and Thirsting Gorge.
· 24 new poisons, including new magical toxins and deadly natural venoms for fantasy campaigns building on the new type of poisons introduced in the Pathfinder Core Rulebook including Anthrax, Curare, Maggot Wine and Sin Eater.
· 24 new death-dealing traps for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, all intended to kill adventurers in the most interesting and spectacular ways possible.
· 24 new disease including Black Lung, Ebola, Ill-Thought and Stumble Fever
· 24 all new curses including Candle maker ’s Curse, Fleshslide Curse, Unforked Tongue Curse and Wendigo ’s Hunger
· 24 new plants including Alsone Milk, Feywort, Lysean and Sea Moss
· 24 new scars including Amazonian Sacrifice, Chaos’ Mile, The Monkey’s Fist and Sun Brand.
· 24new drugs including Berserker’ Blood, Elf-Fire, Ghost Water and Spellsoak Powder.
· 24 new insanities including Death Friend, Fey Worry, Night Haunt and Refusal of Mortality
· 24 new spells including Barbering, Clear Camp, Polymorphic Playmate and Timesense.
Written by Chris A. Field & Michael Kimmel. Available at RPGNow.com: http://lpjdesign.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=93764