Thursday, July 28, 2011

[RANT] My two new nemeses - Sarah Robinson & Crystal Frasier

When it come to great looking products for the Pathfinder Role Playing Game, I think LPJ Design is at the top of the list.  This isn't me being cocky or arrogant. This is a true statement.  We have AWESOME artwork and graphic design for NeoExodus: A House Divided!  Point blank. Don't believe me?  Compare our artwork to theirs: Enemies of NeoExodus: Folding Circle,  Enemies of NeoExodus: First Ones, NeoExodus Chronicles: Races of NeoExodus. and many more.  That should be proof enough for our level of artistic and graphic design quality.

[RANT ON] But, I will let you in on a little secret. There are two names, that when I hear them, they always get me worried. These two ARE the best at what they do.  They are always forcing me to improve my design and look of mt artwork and graphic design. They are always there pushing me to work harder and find better artists.  Who are these two people? They are Sarah Robinson and Crystal Frasier. They are the "Dynamic Duo" of Paizo's Graphic design an presentation of products. They understand how to make great design and artwork work together in a way to make products come alive and feel real.  Any time you see either of their names on a Paizo project, it just drips excellence.  Their artwork is considered to be the best in the industry. Having Wayne Reynolds in your corner as a cover and character design artist doesn't hurt either.  What those two do it is beyond quality, it is graphic excellence. And with that, they have made a new enemy of LPJ Design. Don't worry ladies, you are safe as long as we never meet in public. But if we do, get ready to throw down with some artistic and graphic design excellence.  You two are now on my list. [RANT OFF] 

PS: The Jade Regent Player's Guide is a AMAZING book. Get your copy now. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment