Friday, June 10, 2011

NeoExodus Chronicles: Debatable Actions -- Giving it away for free on Facebook

Here is something that was originally made for D20 Modern that I updated it for use with Pathfinder.  But I am now wondering if I am going to give this away for free as a beta version and get some feedback on this system we created.  I like this product and I think it could be a very well received product by Pathfinder fans.  But if I do release this, I am only going to release it as a link on our Facebook page.  Kind of a gift for the fans and people who support us.  I am big on supporting people who support us. I think it is important. Not just for the basic reason of doing right to people, it tells us we are doing good work here.  And that is all we are really trying to do, good work.  So join us on Facebook and you can get a free beta copy of Debatable Actions coming this weekend. It's just that simple.  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment