Monday, December 6, 2010

The Ultimate Magic Playtest - Round 2 Words of Power is the Spell Creation Cookbook that I wanted to do with Sean K Reynolds...

So I am looking over the The Ultimate Magic Playtest - Round 2: Words of Power that Paizo put out and I started to go over it and noticed that this system they have build would work VERY well as the Spell Creation Cookbook that I wanted to do a few years back.  I approached Sean K Reynolds and few years back when I was interested in doing a Spell Creation Cookbook that matched up with my Race Creation Cookbook and Prestige Class Cookbook.  A nice little trifecta of products.  I learned from Sean he was planning on doing a book called How to Built Spells. Since I though it was silly to make a product that directly competed with his I said no to the whole thing and moved on to some other project. Now years later, The Ultimate Magic Playtest - Round 2: Words of Power comes out.  I like what I have seen so for and I think I might be making some changes to it to possible make this my Spell Creation Cookbook. Just something to ponder about for a while.  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment