Thursday, July 29, 2010

18 months ago Malhavoc Press released last PDF product, Dark Tidings. Is Malhavoc Press out of business?

I just have to wonder. I was looking at products at RPGNow.com and I noticed that it had been 18 months since anything had been put out by them.  While I do know about DungeonADay.com (hell I am a member), I just am wondering is Malhavoc Press as company dead? Has Monte just moved on from the concept of doing a RPG business and now is an occasional freelance for Kobold Quarterly and Paizo? What do you think?  More importantly, would you want to see Malhavoc Press return to making RPG material?  Talk to you later…

2 comments:

  1. I just consider Dungeon a day malhavoc's weekday released product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things: 1) When will he collect it as a huge book? 2) Is that really Malhavoc Press of just Monte, and YES there is a difference.

    ReplyDelete