Friday, June 4, 2010

Why is your store so dark? It's like I could get mugged in here...

On Saturday, I went to a gaming store down in Miami, while it was small it did have one thing that irked/pissed me off/drove me crazy and that is the place was dark.  I mean like "back alley dark".And this is not the first time I have walked into a comic and/or gaming store like that. I mean would it kill you to get some lights in the place? I don't understand the need to sit around in the dark in a store when you want people to SEE what you are selling.  TURN ON THE LIGHTS!!! The brighter the store is, the easier it is for people to see things you are selling.  Better yet, the easier you can see what needs to be cleaner up in your store! Women don't like going into dark places in fear that something might happen to them and I agree with them completely.  Here is a little retailer trick I learned a long time ago, the bright your store is, the more thing they will buy! So for all you retailers out there do me a favor: TURN ON YOUR LIGHTS IN YOUR STORE! If I want to get mugged and get my money taken, I will go into a Games Workshop store.  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment