Saturday, June 5, 2010

LPJ Design has been in talks with Nick Logue about purchasing Sinister Adventures and Razor Coast…


While officially I can not tell you exactly what is going on with my conversations with Nick Logue over Sinister Adventures and Razor Coast; I can say he was very thankful for the offer I made. In addition to LPJ Design, several other people had shown interest also in Sinister Adventures. Nick seemed very committed to release Ebon Shroud and Anarchist Gamemaster Cookbook before making a specific decision to the LPJ Design offer.  I hope this is something we can both work out for the continued success of both of our companies. We will keep you updated as things happen. Talk to you later…

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that. It'd be nice to see it finsihed and out.

    ReplyDelete