Friday, December 4, 2009

LPJ Design’s Christmas gesture to the involuntarily parted former WotC employees…

After just reading what happened to several employees by WOTC, I felt a need to have to do something. Last year I also “involuntarily parted ways” with a former employer at Christmas which can mess up your holiday and self-esteem. So I am offer anyone who has “involuntarily parted ways” with WOTC today, That I will offer them a PAID freelance position with LPJ Design on a RPG mash-up Eberron / Spelljammer inspired project we have started working on called “Pirates of the Bronze Sky”, if you are interested. While this might not be a HUGE paying job (I am a PDF company after all) but if you really need the work, the jobs are there. You can email me directly at LMPjr007@aol.com. Hope everything works out either way. Have a good Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment