Monday, November 30, 2009

LPJ Design teaming up with Adamant Entertainment…maybe

This is something I have wanted to do for a while since I buried the hatchet with Gareth almost a year ago. With both of us supporting Paizo’s Pathfinder Roleplaying Game it seemed an naturally good idea. The real issue I think for both of us was time and money. Whatever we agree to work on would have to take a little bit of time and make money to be worth our time to focus on. So I kicked a around a few ideas in my head and nothing really came. Then something came to my mind that I thought would be great for both of us. But before I announce this idea I need to check two more facts but after that I should be good to go. So if you are a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game you might be in for a treat. Talk to later…

No comments:

Post a Comment