Monday, July 20, 2009

Working on the other side of the street…

While I am waiting for the release of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, I have been working on my side project, GRAMAR: The Sentence Creation Card GameTM. This is an educational card game I have been working in my head for some time and it looks like the numbers are just right to take this to press and start selling the product in the educational game and toy market. Due to the specific nature of this product, I expect it to do a lot better than anything I have ever seen in the RPG Industry. I have gotten a lot of good feedback from retailers on what they wanted to see from this product. The educational game and toy industry is VERY different from the RPG industry even down to how they get their product to retail stores (FYI: Game and Toy stores don’t use distributors to purchase products, sales people go to the location and sell direct to the store.) so you can get a much better return as a manufacturer. I just bought the new dot.com name for the website and plan for it to be up and running by this weekend. So if you are thing about going into the card game business and you need some help, send me an email and I will do everything I can. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment