Friday, July 24, 2009

Missing San Diego Comic Con…

OK for another year I am missing San Diego Comic Con. This is the only comic con I have wanted to go to but never have gone to. I have been to the west coast a few time (Vegas, L.A. and once to San Diego when I was 14-ish) but never to the con. So I decided a while back that next year for my 40th birthday present, I was going to San Diego Comic Con 2010. Also with all the going ons with the card game and Grand Theft Exodus, next year’s San Diego Comic Con is going to be FANTASTIC!!! So even though I am missing all the fun this year, it is just setting up my great experience in 2010. Hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

  1. You should be aware that if you were thinking of going as an exhibitor (which I'm guessing, considering your comment about the card game, etc.), there is something like a 3 to 5 year waiting list for space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I just wanted to go as a fan. There are a couple of people that Iknow that could share a booth with if needed, but I just want to go and see.

    ReplyDelete