Monday, June 22, 2009

It is like waiting for a baby to come…

Right now I am in an interesting position. I have completed the first whole 25-page comic book issue (roughly 90+ issues/episodes of the webcomics) of Suits. I have started writing the second comic book issue of Suits (about half way through) and I am doing the outline for issue #3 & 4 to start writing ASAP. The only thing I am waiting on is the “potential” artist. We have a verbal agreement, contingent on this job he may or may not be offered. Now I have no issue with this, he told me upfront about this and since being a comic book artist is his full time job I know he has to go where the money is. I hope we can work this all out. I REALLY want to get Suits out there. This is one of those that I am really proud of. Plus I need to start working on Ghostwalkers again. Since Ghostwalker is my long tern “epic novel”, I am happy If I can do a solid page done in it a day. I plan Ghostwalkers to be a color book while Suits is going to be complete black and white with grayscale tones. But the waiting is killing me. Like Fort Minor said, “I am like a struggling doctor; I have no patience and I hate waiting”. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment