Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vaporware: Razor Coast

I hate when I see something interesting and I can't get it when I see it. It drive me crazy. Razor Coast is one of those projects.

(PS: I have done the same thing to the fans of Obsidian Twilight, but that is a rant for another day. Now we are talking about my issues.)

I heard about what this was and I got interested. I heard Nick Logue was handling it, and I got even more interested. BUT this project has been suffering from vaporware. Now, I know Nick is now in a new foriegn country, has a new job and in very busy realigning his life, BUT come on!!!! This looks cool as hell and I want to give you money for it. Don't leave me hanging too long on this. Yes Nick I am calling you out! Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree. Not pre-ordered it due to the iffy feel. But I want it for the cover

    ReplyDelete